Philippine Airlines Official Site
Our site provides all information related to Philippine Airlines so you can feel free to contact us to know about every single detail about Philippines airlines. Our customer service always will help you and solve your problem as soon as possible. Philippine airlines official site 1-855-653-0615 service works 24*7 to solve your problem. It was adopted on 26 February 1941 as Philippine Airlines. Philippine Airlines has the codeshare agreement of 16 cities. Mabuhay Miles is the frequent flyer program. This Airline was founded on 14 November 1935 as Philippine Aerial Taxi Company. This Airlines Phone Number can be dialed to get your flight booked with this amazing airline. Our customer is available at Philippine Airlines Contact Number +1-855-653-0615 and is ready to help you out 24/7 & to make you feel happy before or after your trip.
Philippine Airlines Check-in Policy:
There are two types of the Philippine Airlines check-in policy.
- Airport Check-in.
- Online check-in.
- The passengers of the Philippine Airlines check-in prior to 45 minutes before the departure of flights. Passengers are a check-in for two flights such as Domestic flights and International Flights.
- For the domestic flight check-in process done prior to 2 hours before the departure of time.
- For international flights check-in process done prior to 3 hours before the departure of time.
- Express Check-in counters are placed nearby the airport terminal building. It has an express counter for senior citizens with no check-in baggage. The Express check-in counter is available in both domestic and international sectors from Manila and Macton Airports. Boarding gates are closed within 15 minutes of the departure of time.
You may check-in the Philippine airlines official site for your flight online from between 24 hours to 1 hour before the departure of the flight to receive a mobile boarding pass on your phone and prints the boarding pass. If you use this check-in then you do some works:
- The passenger should not an unaccompanied passenger.
- They should not a military person.
- It should not an infant.
- They should not in a group of more than 16 passengers under one booking.
- The passengers also do the request for rechanging the seat before printed the boarding pass, the seat no. will be reprinted in the boarding pass.
Philippine Airlines Baggage Information
Philippine Airlines Official Site is also provided baggage policy. There are several things which are free of cost in the Philippine Airlines baggage information like a laptop with case, small handbag, coat, wrap or blanket, walking stick or pair of crutches, books, cameras, binoculars, infant’s food and carrying basket. This luggage must fit over the overhead bin and you put under your seat.
- Maximum dimensions: 45inches and 115cm.
- Maximum weight: 7kg.
For Piece System
Philippine to/from Hawaii
Mahubay (Business) Class:
- Baggage allowances: 2 pieces.
- Maximum weight: 70lb/32kg.
- Maximum dimensions: 62inch/158cm.
Fiesta (Economy) Class:
- Baggage allowances: 2 pieces.
- Maximum weight: 70lb/32kg.
- Maximum dimension: 107inch/273cm, no piece exceeding 62inch/158cm.
For weight system
Philippine to/from the USA(except Hawaii), Guam, and Canada:
Mahubay (Business) Class: 66lb/30kg.
Fiesta (Economy) Class: 44lb/20kg.
- Domestic flight: The maximum weight is 22lb/10kg.
- Infants: The maximum weight is 15lb/7kg.
- PAL Passengers: Maximum weight is 33lb/15kg.
All destination takes a different charge on the pieces of pieces of baggage. Sports equipment also considered an applicable charge on to the sports items like golf, Snow Skiing, Surfboarding, and Scuba diving.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to print the boarding pass Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change my flight date with Philippine Airlines?
- How do I book a flight with Philippine Airlines?
- What do airlines fly to the Philippines?
- How long are flights to the Philippines?
- What is the cheapest month to fly to the Philippines?
- Is it better to check-in online?
- Can I check-in online if I have oversized baggage?
- Is Philippine Airlines ticket refundable?
- What is the advantage of Web check-in?
How to book tickets with Philippine Airlines customer service number
Philippine Airlines is the most famous and attractive airlines. It covered several countries in Asia and many more. Philippine airlines covered total destination around 50+ in all over the world. Philippine airlines increase the size of the business and economy seats. There are various processes of booking a flight via philippine airlines. You can book your tickets via philippine airlines customer service number. You can call us on our toll – free number for booking the philippine airline tickets. Customers faced the many types of challenges and more doubts in their minds related to travel with philippine airlines service and reservations process. If you need to best facility of service now you dial our philippine airlines reservations service phone number. Our calling staff provides the best service for their customers or passengers. The main target of philippine airlines is to provide their service and resolve the customer problem for any type in less time.
Benefits of Philippine Airlines official site- Get 24*7 customer Support
If you get stuck to booking a ticket on Philippine airlines Contact number 1-855-653-0615 then you always get help from Philippine Airlines Customer service. It is a 24*7 service which gives by the airlines to the passengers. A customer service team is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year to help. Simply find the most convenient option and let us get started helping you. Call Philippine Airlines customer service number 24*7 offers an excellent package to the customers like low fare, holiday tour package, business tour package new year vacation package, beach package, and family package and so many packages at an affordable rate. In approx of the country, Philippine Airlines Official Site Toll-Free Number +1-855-653-0615 for calling this helpline is free and also available 24*7, you may get immediate action against your concern or issue.