Philippine Airlines Official Site
Air travel is one of the best ways for a pleasant journey. If you are to reach at your desired destination comfortably. But now, It’s quite difficult for travelers to find the best airline along with discounted rates. Philippine Airlines is one of them. It provides the best services at very affordable rates. Visit the Philippine Airlines Reservations Official Site to get all information related to flight booking, offers, deals, discounts, and packages. To make your trip stress-free and surprising, always make sure to travel with Philippine Airlines. For more details, visit the Philippine Airlines Official Site.
Philippine Airlines is also known as PAL and the flag-carrier of the Philippines. And It’s headquartered has been situated at the PNB Financial Center in Pasay City. In 1941, the Philippines Airline has been founded. And it becomes the first and the oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name. In the year 2012, the airline has started the domestic code-sharing between PAL and PAL Express. Philippine Airlines has improved services for its passengers in the same low-cost budget.
Just make a Philippine Airlines Reservations and experience the services of the Philippine Airlines flights and get access to entertainment at your fingertips in no-time. Although, Passengers of Philippine Airlines Flights will never feel bored while theior journey. for more details, visit the Philippine Airlines Official SIte.
Philippine Airlines Check-in Policy
There are two types of the Philippine Airlines check-in policy.
- Airport Check-in.
- Online check-in.
- The passengers of the Philippine Airlines check-in prior to 45 minutes before the departure of flights. Passengers are a check-in for two flights such as Domestic flights and International Flights.
- For the domestic flight check-in process done prior to 2 hours before the departure of time.
- For international flights check-in process done prior to 3 hours before the departure of time.
- Express Check-in counters are placed nearby the airport terminal building. It has an express counter for senior citizens with no check-in baggage. The Express check-in counter is available in both domestic and international sectors from Manila and Macton Airports. Boarding gates are closed within 15 minutes of the departure of time.
You may check-in the Philippine airlines official site for your flight online from between 24 hours to 1 hour before the departure of the flight to receive a mobile boarding pass on your phone and prints the boarding pass. If you use this check-in then you do some works:
- The passenger should not an unaccompanied passenger.
- They should not a military person.
- It should not an infant.
- They should not in a group of more than 16 passengers under one booking.
- The passengers also do the request for rechanging the seat before printed the boarding pass, the seat no. will be reprinted in the boarding pass.
How to Book Flight Tickets with Philippine Airlines Official Site
Philippine Airlines provides many services like reservations, cancellations, baggage, and refund. To make a advance system booking, visit the Philippine Airlines Reservations Official Site and enjoy the online ticket booking facility. Philippine Airlines Calendar Pricing displays the lowest fare available over a seven-day range three days before and three days after your planning travel date. Online booking allowed to book an international or domestic flight ticket. When you book Philippine Airlines flights online it only accepts Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Alipay, and PayPal and Other Payment options. Each person can book a maximum of seven tickets include adult and child. Follow the process to book ticket online.
- Visit Philippine Airlines official site.
- Select your trip type (return, one way, multi city)
- Enter your departure and arrival destinations.
- Select depart and return date.
- Then choose Cabin class and Number of passengers.
- And click on Search flight
- Select your flight according to your timing and budget.
- Provide your personal details and then make the payment.
- Then you will get a confirmation email for your flight booking.
Philippine Airlines Baggage Information
Philippine Airlines baggage policy is differet from others. There are several things which are free of cost in the Philippine Airlines baggage information like a laptop with case, small handbag, coat, wrap or blanket, walking stick or pair of crutches, books, cameras, binoculars, infant’s food and carrying basket. This luggage must fit over the overhead bin and you put under your seat.
- Maximum dimensions: 45inches and 115cm.
- Maximum weight: 7kg.
For Piece System
Philippine to/from Hawaii
Mahubay (Business) Class:
- Baggage allowances: 2 pieces.
- Maximum weight: 70lb/32kg.
- Maximum dimensions: 62inch/158cm.
Fiesta (Economy) Class:
- Baggage allowances: 2 pieces.
- Maximum weight: 70lb/32kg.
- Maximum dimension: 107inch/273cm, no piece exceeding 62inch/158cm.
For weight system
Philippine to/from the USA(except Hawaii), Guam, and Canada:
Mahubay (Business) Class: 66lb/30kg.
Fiesta (Economy) Class: 44lb/20kg.
- Domestic flight: The maximum weight is 22lb/10kg.
- Infants: The maximum weight is 15lb/7kg.
- PAL Passengers: Maximum weight is 33lb/15kg.
All destination takes a different charge on the pieces of pieces of baggage. Sports equipment also considered an applicable charge on to the sports items like golf, Snow Skiing, Surfboarding, and Scuba diving.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to print the boarding pass Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change my flight date with Philippine Airlines?
- How do I book a flight with Philippine Airlines?
- What do airlines fly to the Philippines?
- How long are flights to the Philippines?
- What is the cheapest month to fly to the Philippines?
- Is it better to check-in online?
- Can I check-in online if I have oversized baggage?
- Is Philippine Airlines ticket refundable?
- What is the advantage of Web check-in?
Benefits of Philippine Airlines official site- Get 24*7 customer Support
If you get stuck in between the booking process of Philippine airlines? don’t worry, grab your phone and dial the Philippine Airlines Contact number. And get instant help from our Help-desk Experts. For more information related to check-in policy, baggage policy, cancellation policy, etc. then you can ask with the experts of Philippine Airlines Customer service. Here you will all the information related to airlines policies. Our Experts are available 24*7 at your service. it is one of the simplest and the most convenient option to get and help.
Grab Last-minute deals and some latest deals and exclusive packages at your destination by dialing our Philippine Airlines Reservations Number. Here you will get offers a excellent packages at very affordable rates. such as- holiday package, business tour package, vacation package, and family package. As well as, many other discounted offers are available at a cheap rates. For more details, visit the Philippine Airlines Reservations Official Site. if you are looking for instant support on your query and concerns. then, ask with the representatives of Philippine Airlines Phone Number. And get sort out all your queries and concerns.